now browsing by category
So I decided to get creative and put together a new image for my weekly news highlights. Looking at it now, I’m thinking it might be more ridiculous than I intended since I do have a pretty big goofy face, in cartoon or photographic form. But I’m going with it.
Another week is now behind us and as usual there was a lot going on in the Domain Investing world. I’ve done my best to highlight stories that I think you’ll find interesting, and can help you stay in the loop if you’ve had a busy week away from the domain name world.
So let’s dive in – here’s what happened in the Domain Investing world last this week!
- Constantine Roussos and DotMusic won the rights to .MUSIC domain names – read more on OnlineDomain.com
- Go Daddy announced the addition of bidder IDs to their online auctions – read more on DomainInvesting.com
- An Italian bank bowed out of its dot-brand TLD…while another company moved away from it’s .COM in favor of it’s .BRAND – read more on DomainIncite.com (First story) (Second Story)
- Snake.com was the highest reported sale at $135,000 followed by FusionBank.com for $65,500 – read more on DNJournal.com
- English domain names might be starting to trend in China – read more on TLDInvestors.com
- .COM expirations outpaced registrations at Go Daddy in December – read more at DomainNameWire.com
As usual, if you think I missed a story that should have been included in here – please feel free to mention it in the comment section below. Happy Friday, now stop reading about domain names and go enjoy your Friday night!